Request a QUOte
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Custom Neon Signs in Sarnia, ON
Neon signs have been used for years to improve and elevate a business’s commercial space. The rich colours' warm glow and clearly defined outlines work together to improve your overall branding. The team at Ask Guy takes pride in providing unrivalled neon signs to businesses throughout Sarnia, ON, including Southwestern Ontario. Whether you are looking for a larger neon sign for a storefront or want a custom sign for retail or hospitality, Ask Guy will work with you to create, manufacture, and install a neon sign that exceeds expectations. We have over 30 years of experience working with traditional and modern LED neon lights. If you’re ready to give your business a unique look, reach out to request a quote today. Request A Quote
What Are Neon Signs?
Neon signs are a specialty electric sign used for advertisements that rose in popularity in the 1920s. Initially, they were long winding tubes filled with neon or other gases that, when lit, would produce a wide range of stunning colours. Modern neon lights use flexible tubes that contain multiple LED lights with an opaque layer to mimic the look and glow of traditional neon lights. These lights look great during the day but shine when night rolls around. Further, neon lights look great indoors and easily stand out and attract attention. LED neon lights have grown in popularity throughout Canada, as businesses want the traditional look and feel of neon but with the added benefit of low operation cost and longer lifespan. Here are some pros of using neon lights to advertise your business:
- Unique, One-of-a-Kind Signage That Provides an Additional Dimension Than Traditional Signs
- Cost-Effective Advertisement Strategy
- Excellent Choice to Effectively Communicate a Message or Solidify a Business Identity
What’s Better: Traditional or LED Neon Lights?
A common question we receive is which style is better: traditional or LED neon lights. Both styles are recognized for their ability to draw attention to your business while looking stunning. The choice between the two comes from several considerations, such as aesthetics, cost, and safety. Take a look at some factors we recommend considering before you order your custom neon or LED sign:
- Overall Aesthetic – Both options are great at drawing attention. Traditional neon offers that classic warmth and glow that can make it difficult to read the sign, while LED neon lights remain crisp and clear. Modern advancements make it possible for LED lights to mimic the glow of traditional signs. Regardless, traditional neon lights have a prolific following, but LED lights are growing in popularity for their bright, clean, and modern look.
- Grabbing Attention – At night, LED and traditional neon lights are great at grabbing attention, but traditional neon is harder to find during the day. LED is a bright option that can shine during the day.
- Cost – LED lights are more affordable between both styles when you factor in manufacturing, installation, and maintenance costs.
Answering Neon Sign FAQs
At Ask Guy, we believe our customers should have the information necessary to be confident in their decision to order a fully customized neon sign. To help with that, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions we see or receive. If you have any questions after reading or want more information, we encourage you to reach out and talk with our staff. Here is our list of frequently asked questions:
- How Much Does a Custom Neon Sign Cost? – The cost depends on several factors, such as the complexity of the design and if you want traditional neon or LED lights. To learn and discuss your design further, request your quote today.
- Are LED Neon Signs Safe? – Absolutely. LEDs emit low heat, meaning they don’t get as hot as traditional signs. Further, LED neon signs are shatterproof, making them easier to maintain.
- How Long Do Neon Signs Last? – A well-maintained neon light can last up to 10 years. We recommend cleaning dust and debris from your sign every few months. This helps extend its lifespan.
- Do LED Signs Heat Up? – LED neon lights hardly emit heat. They may feel slightly warm after being on for an extended period.
Request Your Quote Today
With over 30 years of experience, Ask Guy has helped businesses bring their creative visions to life and extend their reach through custom neon signage. You can rely on our team to guide you through the process to ensure you have a neon sign that delivers premium results. Neon signs are iconic and offer a warm and classic twist that’s hard to replicate. We’ll take the time to learn about your business and create a sign that exceeds your expectations. Whether you’re looking for a new neon sign for your bar or a large entrance sign, our team can template and manufacture your neon sign, regardless of whether you need repairs, manufacture, or design. If you’re ready to add a classic neon sign to your business, don’t hesitate to request a quote today.